These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, England, RG2 6UW.
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), aged 18 years or over, who are trade business owners or employees (with their employer’s permission) purchasing Pipers crisp for public sale. Excludes employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. Employees or managers may only enter with the business owner’s approval.
- Purchase is necessary as described below. Internet access required. Retain proof of purchase.
- Online Instant Win Promotional Period: The main promotion opens at 09.00 BST time on 04.04.22 and closes for qualifying purchases at 23:59 BST on 26.06.22. Promotional cases of Pipers Crisps purchased 14 days before the commencement of the Online Instant Win Promotional Period are eligible for entry – retain proof of purchase. Promotional cases purchased after the closing date will be entered into the wrap up draw.
- Wrap Up Draw Period: There will be a Wrap Up Draw on 02.08.22 from all valid entries received between 00:00 on 27.06.22 and 23:59 on 26.07.22 (“Wrap Up Draw”) and all unallocated prizes from the Online Instant Win Promotional Period. All purchases after the close of the Wrap Up Draw Period will be ineligible and will not be entered into the draw.
- To enter, participants must purchase a promotional case of Pipers Crisps from participating wholesalers or direct from Pipers Crisps during the Online Instant Win Promotional Period or Wrap Up Draw Period whilst stocks last and subject to availability. Full list of qualifying promotional Pipers Crisps products:
Burrow Hill Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt 24 & 40 x40g cases
Anglesey Sea Salt 24 & 40 x40g cases
Lye Cross Cheddar & Onion 24 & 40 x40g cases
Atlas Mountains Wild Thyme & Rosemary 24 & 40 x40g cases
Kirkby Malham Chorizo 24 & 40 x40g cases
Jalapeno & Dill 24 & 40 x40g cases
Biggleswade Sweet Chilli 24 & 40 x40g cases
Karnatake Black pepper & Sea Salt 24 & 40 x40g cases
Arreton Tomato 24 & 40 x40g cases
Unsalted 24 & 40 x40g cases
Great Berwick Longhorn Beef 24 & 40 x40g cases
- Entrants are required to visit www.Piperswinmoments.co.uk and enter their case batch code, full name, Business name, business address, mobile telephone number and valid email address (which is accessible throughout the Promotion). They will then find out instantly if they have won a prize. The batch code can be found on the sticker on the outer of promotional cases and consists of five  digits.
- Only one email address, one business address and one mobile number may be used to enter per business. Maximum of one of each type of prize may be won per business during the Online Instant win Promotional Period. Maximum of 10 entries per week per business across both promotional periods.
- Only genuine batch codes printed on promotional cases can be used. Batch codes cannot be sold or transferred. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine batch codes in this Promotion will mean disqualification of entry.
- Entry requires the purchase of a participating promotional case of Pipers Crisps. Please retain proof of purchase for each individual entry, as this will be required for verification in the event of a win. Please note proof of purchase must pre-date each entry during the promotional periods.
- Gift: 15% Off Red Letter Days – All entrants during the Online Instant Win Promotional Period will also be invited to claim a maximum of one 15% off Red Letter Days discount code. Discount codes will be limited to one per business. All entrants will be given the choice to claim their 15% off code during the entry process. Once selected they will be given the option to choose and claim their 15% off code instantly by clicking the link and claiming immediately, or requesting the Unique Reference Number (URN) be emailed to them to the address supplied at point of entry on Piperswinmoments.co.uk for them to use at a later date. 15% off codes are valid until 31.12.22. Entrants acknowledge that the 15% discount is subject to Red Letter Days terms and conditions available at Terms & Conditions | Red Letter Days
- The entry must be made directly by an employee, manager or business owner. Employees must have permission from the business to enter on their behalf. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or email accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- All prizes will be awarded directly to the entrant and not the business, subject to these Terms and Conditions. Winners who are no longer employed at the business named on entry at the time of selection will be ineligible to claim their prize. Online Instant Win prizes will be reallocated to the prize pool if during the Online Instant Win Promotional Period. The Wrap Up Draw prize will be re-drawn as detailed in Clause 21.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entrants failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
Online Instant win prizes: there are 96 prizes to be won instantly online during the Online Instant Win Promotional Period:
- 12x £500 Red Letter Days Vouchers
- 84x £100 Red Letter Days Vouchers
- Wrap Up Draw: 1x £100 Red Letter Days Voucher.
- 97 prizes available in total.
Further prize details and terms and conditions:
- Red Letter Days vouchers - Terms & Conditions | Red Letter Days
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- Online Instant Winner Selection: During the Online Instant Win Promotional Period, 96 winning moments have been randomly pre-selected (date, hours, minutes, seconds) and evenly distributed via a computer algorithm. There will be 96 winning moments in total during the Online Instant Win Promotional Period. The first entrant that enters on or after one of these winning moments will win a prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment and the next, the prize from that winning moment will be rolled over into the next winning moment and be available to be won then. No guarantee all prizes will be won in the Online Instant Win Promotional Period if enough entries are not received. If no entries are received during the final winning moment, any prizes available to be won during that winning moment will be rolled over in the Wrap Up draw.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government legislation, rules, regulations, restrictions and/or guidance, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prizes.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize(s) will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to further verify all entries and the winners including but not limited to asking proof of business address, proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and proof of current employment at the business named on entry and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of the £500 voucher prize winners’ surnames and their counties of residence will be available by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the Promotion closing. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Winners may be requested, but are not obliged, to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion. The Promoter may request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
How to enter:
Winner Selection, Notification and Claim
Online Instant Winner Notification: Winners will be notified instantly if they are a winner or not on screen and what prize they have won and will be sent a text message to the mobile phone number they used on entry. This will also include a Unique Reference Number (URN) to quote when they claim their prize. The winners will be required to respond with URN, proof of purchase, confirm acceptance of their prize and postal address should it be required within 14 days of initial contact to email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 14 days of initial contact, are ineligible or reject their prize, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be re-allocated to the Wrap Up Draw.
Winner Claim: For verification of all prize claims during the Promotional Period, entrants should retain or be able to provide proof of purchase (such as a receipt or invoice) for each entry they have made on www.Piperswinmoments.co.uk. They will be required to submit the URN as provided on their winning text message, along with proof of purchase to claim their prize to firstname.lastname@example.org on notification of win. Proof of purchase must pre-date the entry. Upon receipt of a valid claim and the completion of the verification process, prize winners will be sent their prize within 30 days via email.
Wrap Up Prize Draw Winner Selection: The 1x winner of the £100 Red Letter Days Voucher will be randomly drawn by computer process first from all valid entries received during the Wrap Up Draw period on 02.08.22. Unwon or unclaimed prizes from the Online Instant Win Promotional Period will be randomly drawn next, in order of value (highest to lowest).
Wrap Up Prize Draw Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the mobile number used on entry by 16.08.22 and will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize, eligibility and further delivery information e.g. confirm email address within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, are ineligible or reject their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Upon receipt of a valid claim and after the completion of the verification process, prize winners will be sent their prize within 28 days or receive further instructions of how to claim their prize.